- Level access throughout
- Combined kitchen/living area with patio doors leading to garden
- Three bedrooms, two of which are wheelchair accessible, sleeping 5-6
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet access
- No smoking
- Tracking hoist, height adjustable profiling bed with air mattress
- Ensuite wetroom with shower chairs
- Fully accessible kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, induction hob and oven
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
Jacqui and Tony “The house is well equipped for anyone with a spinal injury. After discharge from hospital back home to Orkney, we have since returned to stay at Clober Farm for hospital appointments, concerts and a weekend break. It’s the comfort of knowing everything you need is provided which can be an anxious time for anyone with a spinal injury. We would definitely recommend the house and we look forward to our return visit later this year.”
Elizabeth “I used Clober Farm for an overnight stay when travelling down from Dundee to a Rugby match at Scotstoun. It was an absolutely fantastic experience and my only regret was not booking a few more days so as to really enjoy the house! It’s so reasonably priced compared to a hotel or B&B, and you know exactly what you’re getting; there’s no worry about which definition of ’accessible’ has been used when describing the facilities, everything has been thought about with contemporary, independent living at its core.”
Booking and Payment:
- A 10% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm all bookings.
- Payment of the full balance will be due no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancelations made fifteen (15) or more days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 10% charge.
- Cancelations made three (3) to fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge.
- Cancelations made less than two (2) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.
- If the dates you are booking are identified as non-refundable all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.